We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Business Development Officer to be a part of our Sales team. You should be able to help the company improve its sales profits. Besides, you should also be able to coordinate with the Business Development Manager and the other team members in identifying new business opportunities.
As part of your job responsibilities, you should be able to communicate with clients and present business proposals. You should also be able to negotiate contract terms. You should also be able to analyze the product and service development process and suggest improvements.
As a Business Development Officer, you should be detail-oriented and highly reliable. Furthermore, you should have excellent communication and presentation skills. In addition to this, you should also be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Your ability to work in a fast paced and a competitive environment will be an added advantage.
Send in your application if you can handle the job responsibilities. We would love to hear from you.
• Building and maintaining long-term business relations with clients and stakeholders
• Gathering and analyzing customer feedback
• Ensuring that the company’s products and services meet the clients and customer requirements
• Recruiting and training team members
• Researching competitor market and developing business strategies accordingly
• Reviewing the product development process and suggesting improvements
• Developing ways to reduce business costs and improve company profits
• Conducting in-depth research to identify new business opportunities
• Presenting and negotiating business deals with clients and stakeholders
• Coordinating with the Business Development Manager to determine new growth opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or a related field
• 5-7 years of work experience as a Business Development Officer, Business Development Manager, or a similar role in the Sales department
• Holding an excellent sales record
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced and competitive environment
• Having an eye for detail
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Highly motivated individual
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of any sensitive information
• Ability to offer improved customer service
Interested and qualified Click here to apply