Job Title: Call Centre Agent (Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
mPharma is a technology-driven, vendor-managed inventory and retail pharmacy operator with operations across eight countries in Africa. We will not cease until every person on the continent has access to safe and affordable medicine. We’re a growing team of 1000+ employees, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors.
Job Summary: mPharma is looking for a call center agent with a background in healthcare management and pharmacy studies. The call center agent will be the face of our B2C business (online and offline retail) and will be responsible for helping customers understand and use our services. The candidate will be a member of our Call Centre team in Uganda and will work with the team to deliver value and high quality service to customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound and outbound client calls in line with mPharma’s objectives.
- Follow relevant call center communication scripts when engaging clients.
- Engage and build sustainable relationships with clients.
- Employ call center software in keeping appropriate records of all client communication.
- Ensure clients are satisfied with the level of service being delivered by administering customer satisfaction surveys.
- Maintain and improve quality of service by adhering to standards and guidelines.
- Keep a shared log of functional/process improvements/issues for iterative purposes.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products and services when they arise.
- Update job knowledge continuously, and follow industry best practices.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bsc. Health Services Management / Public Health / Pharmaceutical Science or any related program.
- Prior experience as a customer service agent in a health care setting is a plus.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables.
- Is fluent in English and Swahili with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organisational skills
- Additional advantage with fluency in the local language; Luganda.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Works effectively as a team member, promotes unity and adapts to change.
- Exhibits creative problem solving.
- Has great active listening skills.
- Has exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Has a patient and empathetic attitude.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.