Organisation: Infinity Computers & Communications Company Ltd (I3C)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Infinity Computers & Communications Company Ltd (I3C) is a Technology Enterprise with a footprint in Uganda and the wider East Africa Sub-Region. Our company’s work
spans over 15 years of experience in several African markets having previously traded as Computer Frontiers International LTD (CFI). Our core business is IT & Telecom.
Job Summary: We are looking for Technical Business Account Managers to join the IT Sales and Marketing team. This role will have a direct influence on revenue at Infinity Computers by driving productivity, efficiency and insights on behalf of our Sales and Finance teams.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow existing client accounts, and from then grow the account through giving offers to clients on new and emerging technology products for the corporate office which include Cloud Services, productivity applications such as Office 365, Google Suite, the Amazon Cloud, Zoho Workplace and so forth
- Analyze the client’s existing systems, needs, and requirements to provide the necessary solutions.
- Technical Presentations and Participation in Technical discussions with clients.
- Keep track of key account metrics.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or any other relevant experience.
- Extensive proven experience of 3+ years in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and academic documents to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th May 2023