dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the position of Internal Controls Officer- Technology in the Operations (COO) Domain to support our expansion strategy.
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Segment Head- Local Corporates, the role holder will be responsible for managing Corporate relationships within business segments through origination in line with targets and expectations. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for offering the best customer experience to the assigned clientele to ensure retention and grow the existing business through deeper penetration into their existing business requirements.
• Provide superior relationship management, customer retention, loyalty, preference & devotion to Corporate relationships.
• Work with Senior Relationship Managers or segment heads to upskill understanding of market, sales, and product understanding.
• Sell Bank’s products to Corporate customers including Multinationals, Large Corporates, Development organizations, Government and other parastatals enhance growth in customer numbers and achieve overall financial targets.
• Analyze and compare our product offer, service, pricing, and financial performance against competition, and give feedback from market-Market intelligence, to remain relevant and competitive to be the preferred financial provider in the market.
• Identify new or additional business openings in the market-Research and information gathering.
• Improve relationship management through regular visits, timely feedback to clients & continuous anticipation of their needs with the aim of exceeding their expectations.
• Cross selling and retention of borrowing vs. Non – borrowing clients in Branches to maintain a clean & updated database.
• Addressing/resolving corporate customer complaints and providing feedback in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Experience And Competencies Required:
• University graduate (Hons).
• Skills in in Sales, Credit & Relationship Management will be added advantage.
• Track record in sales management.
• 5 Years’ experience in banking of which 2-3 should be in relationship management & sales.
• Computer knowledge especially spread sheet, word & power point.
• Relevant business experience and acumen.
• Outgoing, self-motivated and a good team player able to work under minimum supervision- Self-drive and initiative.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• A self-starter who is oriented and able to meet deadlines.
• Full of energy and enthusiasm.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Monday 15th May 2023 to the email address indicated below. Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.