Organization: Uganda Martyrs University
Duty Station: Nkozi, Mpigi, Uganda
Reports to: Dean of Students
Uganda Martyrs University (UMU) is a faith-based private University owned by the Episcopal Conference of the Catholic Bishops of Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Kitchen Department and Finance Officers in compiling documents and post physical inspection of the Kitchen Department.
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations.
- Code and post account entries.
- Do bank reconciliation.
- Prepare weekly financial reports.
- File vouchers and all other relevant documents.
- Prepare the draft Final Accounts.
- Participate in the monthly stocktaking.
- Carry out any other duty as may be assigned by relevant authority.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess a relevant Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Any experience as a manager in a busy institution will be an added advantage.
- S/he should have a satisfactory record of service to the community.
How to Apply:
Applications for the post must be accompanied with an up- to -date C.V, copies of relevant documents a current day telephone contact and/or email address. Each application should be accompanied by two confidential recommendations in sealed envelopes from their referees.
Applications should be addressed to:
Director, Human Resources
Uganda Martyrs University
P.O Box 5498, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 19th May 2023