Job Purpose: Responsible for development and implementation of new bank’s digital channels & products and enhancement ensuring the bank’s product offering that is competitive and attractive to the target market. Analyze product capabilities of competitors and develop more responsive product offerings. Monitor and prepare periodic reports on performance of digital channels and all bank products.
Reports to : Chief Operations Officer
Department : Operations Department
• Accountable for effective implementation and monitoring of performance and ensure value for money from investment in the digital channels as well ensuring that service delivery through these channels is consistent with CBU customer promise.
• Assess market competition by comparing the company’s digital channels and products to competitors’ products offering with the aim of continuous improvement and creating a competitive advantage.
• Determine the bank’s customers’ needs through market research to obtain market information to guide the development of digital channels and products in line with emerging market trends and technologies.
• Provide information for management by preparing monthly digital channels and product performance.
• Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing the existing product specifications and requirements.
• Develop new and innovate products and services both Assets and Liabilities that appeal to the Bank’s core market niches.
• Accountable for overseeing service standards within the digital channels in line with the bank’s overall customer experience standards.
• Ensure effective controls within the digital channels so that service is delivered within regulatory and legal requirements and internal operational risk management guidelines.
• Work with the IT Risk security office and other relevant functions to deliver customer awareness programs within the digital channels to incidents of frauds and forgeries through the digital channels.
• Monitor processes and procedures within the bank’s digital channels to ensure compliance to set policies, procedures, and manuals with particular emphasis on risk mitigation.
• Responsible for internal preparedness and staff training for new products & digital channels and this shall include but not be limited to staff presentations on new products and product quizzes among others whilst ensuring all staff have the relevant products & digital channels materials and knowledge.
• Any other duties assigned by the supervisor in line with the role.
• A bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field.
• Professional qualification in banking e.g., MBA as added advantage
• A minimum of 5 years in a similar role preferably in Banking Industry.
Skills and competencies.
• Leadership and Team Building
• Interpersonal skills
• Sales & Negotiation skills
• Creativity and passion for business development
• Proactive and decisive
• Communication Skills
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their curriculum vitae to the Head Human Resources at email@example.com not later than 5pm, Friday, 12th May, 2023.