The Social Media Manager will lead projects across a range of social media channels, producing engaging content, analyzing usage data, building client relationships and facilitating online customer service.
• Brand lead of various brands within Simba Group
• Community manager of various online communities such as Facebook and Instagram
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with brand goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor SEO, Facebook Pixel and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with other teams, like sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Weekly meetings with the marketing team and respective brand.
• Daily correspondence in the marketing team
• Ensure the existence and ongoing adherence to the policies, procedures, methodologies and standards within the Digital Marketing function
• Advise management on issues pertaining to risk management, internal controls and corporate governance processes.
• BSc degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field.
• Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred will be an added advantage.
Essential Experience, and skills
• 3-5 years of social media management experience
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager or digital marketing manager.
• Hands on experience in content management.
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) using digital editing software such as Adobe Suite (Photoshop & Premiere), Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Canva
• Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research and social media Analytics such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
If you are interested in joining a World Class Hotel with great ambitions, submit your application letter and CV (5 pages Max) only on email@example.com by 5:00pm on 12th /May/2023.
Document size limit: 5MBs