The job holder is responsible for:
• Participate in the development of relevant Management Plans such as the Resettlement Action Plans (RAP), Vulnerable People Management Plan, Sustainable Livelihood Management Plans for the different project RAPs.
• Support the implementation of the Environmental Social Management plans related to community development with respect to the Resettlement Action Plans (RAP), Vulnerable People Management Plan, Sustainable Livelihood Management Plans and any other related plans at community level.
Support Project Affected Persons (PAPS) due to economic or physically displacement to regain livelihood in a sustainable manner within the same or similar context while mitigating any negative impacts towards the company’s daily operations.
• Update (if required) and implement the Project’s management plans above in line with the designated resettlement areas.
• Participate in the establishment of a stakeholder plan for the PAPs in conjunction with the Social affairs team.
• Monitor and evaluate the respective management plans and projects started up for different PAPs within the license area
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Degree in Social sciences, Economics, Rural development, Agronomy, Project management or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in community resettlement projects, livelihood restoration projects for PAPs, development projects and/or in other similar area (NGOs, donors, State development funds and others).
• High Proficiency in the usage of computers and appropriate Microsoft Office software’s such as; Access, Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Closing Date : 27th November, 2023