Ensure maximum availability of the machine
• Troubleshoot and carry out all Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical repairs of equipments, electrical panels and machines after assigning job cards to tasks as they arise to keep track of the daily repairs and spare utilization for accountability and smoot operations.
• Carry out preventative maintenance, opportunity maintenance and machine overhauling as per the schedule to ensure the machine runs smoothly for efficient production.
• Run and operate the machinery and production control along with the machine operator to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Assist with preparation of purchase requests and procurement of necessary spares and replenish spares consumed during maintenance operations.
• Make daily shift log book monitoring and recording of necessary production parameters like meter readings so as to keep track of the activities.
• Ensure a hygienic and tidy work environment by cleaning the machine and work floor where jobs are carried out.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation engineering or an equivalent.
• Knowledge in motor rewinding is MUST
• 3-5 years as an electrician preferably in a Factory setting..
• Pay attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Team work
• Problem solving skills
Submit application and CV only to HR@agrieximfze.com or Hand deliver to AGRI EXIM LIMITED MPERERWE P.O Box 34555 Kyadondo, Kampala. Deadline: 17th-November, 2023