The role can cover the areas of Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) and/or Supply Network Planning (SNP) and/or Inter-Market Supply (IMS).
To manage the Supply Network of the assigned area of the business by replenishing each dispatch point to meet customer service objectives whilst maintaining optimal stock cover that also takes into account the distribution costs.
• Analyze net dispatch requirements and prepare/maintain a coordinated set of supply and deployment plans of finished goods in order to meet customer demand within min/max stock corridors, whilst minimizing the total delivered costs, taking into account the network complexity and the supply constraints.
• Provide visibility to the warehouse, dispatch and purchasing teams on medium/long term horizons to prepare the price negotiations(purchasing teams) and capacity booking/planning.
• Ensure smooth implementation of promotional activities and new product launches protecting COF and minimizing write off
• Balance the need for product availability versus the need to minimize costs of inventory to ensure optimum stocks of the right material in the right location and with the required freshness.
• Establish and revise regularly the stock policies for Finished Goods for all stock locations, together with purchasing and warehouse teams. Pro-actively look for solutions in case of deviations.
• Monitor requirements evolution and determine key issues with volume variance that may impact supply and highlight them to Purchasing and Are managers.
• Provide visibility on future supply issue or constraint and support decision making by providing simulated alternative supply scenarios that balance available capacity and demand.
• Challenge purchasing managers and suppliers on a regular basis to drive optimum FG inventory required freshness level.
• Effectively communicate relevant information highlighting all supply issues, detailing impacts of proposed actions and related trade offs and ensuring that actions and Supply Plans are realistic and achievable in accordance with the Business Planning process and the long term Supply schedule.
• Review and maintain all relevant master data
• Ensure proper Event Management related SNP visibility (new product launches, discontinuations etc..)
• Contribute and/or drive to key meetings & reviews as required (Demand Supply Reconciliation, etc..). Support and/or drive VMI initiatives Engage proactively with peer Planners to share best practices, liaise with demand planners and purchasing managers to drive continuous improvement and improve ways of working and efficiency.
• Train and support junior supply planners, as needed.
• Develop, revise and update relevant training and learning material, as needed
• Act as a super user and/or expert in different forums (networks, workplace groups…) within own category/market and with other categories/markets/zones.
Minimum Requirements & Key Skills:
• At least 5 years of relevant operational experience in one or several of the following areas:
• Factory planning, FG Planning
• IMS, Import/Export,
• Vendor management supply call off scheduling
• Other Supply Planning positions such as Manufacturing Production Planning & Control (MPS) or Manufacturing Production Scheduling (DPS).
• Supply Chain development.
• Helpful to have had exposure in Customer Service / Customer Facing Supply Chain.
• Certification in APICS/CPIM will be an asset to the role.
Competencies and Key Skills:
• Using available dashboards & Excel to analyze large data sets
• Compiling charts, tables, and other elements of data visualization
• Creating financial models to support business decisions
• Understanding business strategies, goals, and requirements
• Forecasting and performing both variance analysis and financial analysis
• Shares experience and contribute to increase knowledge & capabilities in own area of expertise, within and/or outside own category/market in the Group.
Closing Date : 27th November, 2023