To provide services in regard storage, stock control and stock issuing of Drugs, Laboratory supplies, and consumable materials to appropriate users for distribution in line with Baylor Uganda stores management and procurement guidelines.
• To implement an individual work plan for store operations per Baylor Uganda operations guidelines, to meet timely quarterly set targets.
• To support stores officer in the receipt process of the organizational items, materials, and supplies in line with the stores and procurement guidelines.
• To carry out a check for items before handing them over for dispatch, then Issue supplies and materials to different users and Baylor medical logistic officer for distribution to Baylor supported site in line with the Baylor Uganda Stores Manual and respective SOPs.
• Conduct monthly cycle counts and regular status stock updates and monitor stock items and inventory levels in line with the Baylor-Uganda stores standard operating procedures.
• To capture a detailed electronic tracking of all inventory and materials received and issued in the Navision system in line with the Baylor Uganda Stores Manual and SOPs
• Maintain a secure, safe, organized, and hygienic store.
• Maintain an updated filing system for store records on items, materials, and supplies received and issues out in line with the Baylor-Uganda Stores Manual
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
• Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain management or CIPS.
• A Diploma with a professional qualifications in CIPS level 2 (Diploma) will be an added advantage
• At least two years of working experience in store management.
• 2 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org