Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill vacant post tenable at the Ministry of Health Headquarters (MoH-HQ); Masaka, Jinja, Soroti, Mbale, Fort Portal, Gulu, Mbarara, Entebbe, Lira, Arua, Hoima, Yumbe, Kayunga, Kabale and Mubende Regional Referral Hospitals; Kawempe Referral Hospital; Mulago Specialized Women and Neonatal Hospital (MSWNH) and Uganda Blood Trans- fusion Services (UBTS).
Applicants are advised to:
• Complete PSF 3 and keep it for future reference.
• Secure a scanned passport size photograph (JPEG format).
• Scan and attach only the relevant documents.
• Create an email address in case you do not have one.
Relevant Documents include the following:
• Academic and professional certificates (UCE, UACE, Professional Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees, Fellowships).
• Evidence of training in specialized areas where applicable.
Letters of appointment, confirmation and promotion where applicable.
Registration certificates and valid practicing licenses for health workers who are required by law to register with relevant Professional Councils.
• National and current Institutional Identity Cards.
Priority should be given to uploading only the relevant documents as per the job specifications. Shortlisted applicants will have the opportunity to present additional relevant documents during interviews.
Visit the website https://hscers.ug
• Study the information about the Advert.
• Go to “log-in” and click register now. If you are already registered, log-in with your registered details, update your profile where necessary and proceed to (d) and (e) below.
• View the jobs by clicking simple search and search for a job.
Select one job of your choice, click APPLY NOW, apply and upload all relevant documents and click save application.
• At the end of the application process, click SUBMIT in order to submit your application.
• Detailed guidance on how to apply is provided on both the e-Recruitment System and Health Service Commission website.
It is emphasized that:
• The application should be completed and submitted ONLINE. b) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring their original certificates, letters of appointment, three copies of completed PSF 3, Registration Certificates and Valid Practicing Licenses, and evidence of active service, at the oral interview.
Candidates who will present forged certificates and other documents shall be handed over to the Police for appropriate action.
• Health Workers who are on long-term training (one year and above) must not apply.
In case of need, you are advised to seek help from the Health Service Commission which will respond to inquiries by telephone on 0414- 254378 or 0414-348501, or email at email@example.com In addition, you may also seek help from the Ministry of Health or the nearest National or Regional Referral Hospital Human Resource Unit.
All services of the Health Service Commission are provided free of charge and equal opportunity is given to all qualified applicants.