Responsible for coordinating care management activities for effective and efficient service delivery to our customers at the service providers.
• Liaise with the relevant medical practitioners for any overseas referrals;
• Coordinates and plans the care management team to ensure prompt service delivery to our customers;
• Coordinates and plans hospital visits to all clients admitted in hospitals across the country, to assess the care given against the costs and the appropriateness of the care;
• Checks that authorization letters have been issued and sent to the hospital as per the agreed rates;
• Prepare and compile reports on daily admission and forward to the management and
• Review care reports to ensure that the treatment given is within the agreed Medical protocol.
• Carry out performance appraisal, coaching, and mentoring staff.
• Resource allocation, staffing and leave approval.
• Participate in planning and budgeting for the department.
• Participate in various meetings and committees.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a related field.
• Uganda Registered Nursing (URN) diploma/ medical diploma.
• Minimum of four (4) years relevant experience in a similar position.
Essential Knowledge/Skills and Experience Required:
• Superior negotiating skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Relationship management
• Excellent customer care
• Technical competence in insurance
• Basic knowledge of regulations by UIA and IRA(U)
Essential Behavioral Competencies:
• People management
• Good coaching skills
• Commercial awareness
• Strong leadership skills
• Outstanding cross-functional coordination ability
• Ability to “constructively dissent”
• Ability to build strong relationships across the organization
CIC Insurance Values:
CIC Insurance Group is committed to providing excellent service and spurring further growth, and employees must align their behavior to the following core values as critical to driving their performance.
• Integrity- Be fair and transparent
• Dynamism- Be passionate and innovative
• Performance- Be efficient and results-driven
• Co-operation- Live the Co-operative spirit
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title. For example Ref: Application for Assistant Business Development Manager Medical. Strictly apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach us by close of business on 14th December 2023. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.