Job Title: Team Leader Warehouse
Organisation: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Duty Station: Kampalaa, Uganda
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company Limited and Rwenzori Bottling Company Limited.
Job Summary: Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda is a subsidiary of CCBA. We are currently seeking to recruit a Warehouse Team Leader based in Kampala. As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the safeguarding of company assets & inventory whilst minimizing risk, fraud & losses through
ensuring compliance with warehouse management and control processes & procedures
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warehouse and Distribution process understanding
- Effective Financial Management of areas impacting Warehouse cost
- People management: Manage team and own performance:
- Drive the health and safety agenda as per regulatory requirements.
- Handles investigations with relevant departments within the business relating to stock shortages and inventory accuracy
- Effective stock management and reconciliation:
- Report all incidences of non-compliance to / governance controls for corrective action
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Warehouse management, Statistics, or a Business & Science related course.
- Added advantage: Advanced Computer skills, SAP and Excel experience will be an advantage.
- At least three to five years of experience at the supervisory level within an operational environment, Wet Depot / Production Interface experience will be an advantage.
- Must possess Advanced knowledge of all Warehouse Processes (and accountable parties) and understanding of inter-relationships between processes
- Advanced understanding of the Proof of Delivery and Stock Management Processes
- Excellent attention to detail and high focus on accuracy
- Good oral & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to deliver results against key targets
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 23rd February 2024