Several Fresher Customer Relations Field Assistant Job Vacancies – Hariss International Limited (Riham Group)
Organization: Hariss International Limited (Riham Group)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The fundamental task is to engage, observe and report to the CRM and training manager.
- To work directly under the CRM and training Manager’s instructions to perform duties his field duties.
- Travel with the CRM and training Manager where necessary and will be sent to the field as and when needed anywhere country wide on specific tasks.
- Be assigned by the CRM and training manager to move to a given area on a specific assignment related to CRM field investigations.
- CRM Manger will give him duties from time to time in the field in regard to engaging customers for verifications, clarification, monitoring, observations, investigation and report on specific field activities by field team players such as executives, regional managers, MIT, Water team, merchandisers, school team among others.
- Cross check depots and double check accountability.
- Verify if the set Standard Operating Procedures are being followed in the depot, tools, field, fridges.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong computer skills.
- High level of professionalism.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 20th April 2021