Human Resources Manager Employment Opportunity – African Concrete Standard Industry Ltd
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Organization: African Concrete Standard Industry Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
African Concrete Standard Industry Ltd is devoted to being the best and most automatic concrete pole plant in Uganda with highest quality standard and production capacity with reasonable market price. We are the leading manufacturers of concrete poles in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Human Resources Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization. The incumbent will oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in HR management or any other related course
- At least three to five years of related experience in human resource management
- Experience working for a manufacturing company is an added advantage
- Strategic planning skills
- Experience in managing recruitment in a manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of HR planning skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications via Email to: email@example.com