Several Fresh Graduate Jobs – Direct Sales Associates – Global Health Rescue
Organization: Global Health Rescue
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Reports to: Operations Manager
Salary: Commission Based and allowances
Ref No: SOA01-21
Global Health Rescue is a pharmaceutical and public health commodities distribution company dedicated to last mail delivery of high quality healthcare and public health commodities in Uganda. Our Mission is to save our customers the hustle of traveling long distances to access high quality and affordable pharmaceutical, healthcare and public health commodities in Uganda.
Job Summary: We are looking for a highly dedicated and passionate direct sales person to join our sales department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct direct sales and marketing of drugs and other medical supplies
- Making calls to prospects and current customers to make sales
- Develop weekly schedules and tasks and the executing them as planned
- Supervise staff who will be working under his direction to ensure they meet stated goals
- Assist with marketing and sales evaluations and propose strategies for improvement
- Prepare weekly briefing notes, reports and presentations as required and compile monthly reports on sales and marketing strategies
- Implement the GHR projects on training, medical services and health logistics
- Ensure payments are effected by clients by developing quotations and invoices
- Follow up new business opportunities/projects and arrange meetings with clients
- Drafting business proposals/bids and deliver them to our clients
- Conduct business development of GHR and ensure business continuity of all our projects
- Monthly sales reports prepared and submitted
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Accountability for financial and other resources carried out
- Weekly/monthly and quarterly activity work plan developed and approved
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The suitable candidate should hold diploma in a relevant field with one year of experience
- Possession of bachelor’s degree is of added advantage
- Fresh graduates with strong sales and marketing skills are encouraged to apply
- At least one year of relevant working experience
- Experience in drafting proposals and bids
- Experience is direct sales and marketing
- Experience in working with teams
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical company is desired
- Experience in MS-packages and other computer applications
- Should be a person of high integrity, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The holder should be a confident person with excellent communication skills
- Adequate knowledge in direct sales and marketing of public health and pharmaceutical products.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to meet strict sales targets
- Business proposal development is a MUST
- Good knowledge of Entebbe, Wakiso, Mpigi, Butambala and Gomba districts is desired but not mandatory
How to Apply:
Please send the following documents by email to email@example.com and quote the Name, job title and reference number in the subject line eg Amos Ojok Direct Sales Associate Ref No: SOA01-21.
- Updated CV and cover letter which demonstrate that you are suitable for the job role including your contact information and three work related references in PDF format should be sent as one document.
- Attach copies of academic certificates
- Since the system is automated, some applications that do not follow the above procedure can be missed out.
NB: Only short listed applicants will be contacted and only Online applications shall be accepted
Deadline: 10th May, 2021 by 5 pm
Job start date: 17/May/2021