Supervisor Strategy and Corporate Monitoring Employment Opportunity – Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref. No: DSC 15/70/01 Vol.2
Kampala Capital City Authority is the legal entity, established by the Ugandan Parliament that is responsible for the operations of the capital city of Kampala in Uganda. It replaced the Kampala City Council.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible to the Manager Research and Strategy Management for performing the following duties:-
- Coordinating development/review of corporate monitoring and evaluation framework as per KCCA Mandate.
- Designing tools for documentation of evidence for use in evaluation of implementation.
- Supervising preparation of periodic M&E reports and monitoring implementation of M&E recommendations.
- Supporting development of capacity for corporate M&E through mentoring, coaching and training.
- Managing performance and development of staff in line with the HR policy and the Performance Management guidelines.
- Preparing and disseminating periodic corporate performance reports.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Supervisor Strategy and Corporate Monitoring jobs should be Ugandans holding Honours Bachelor’s Degrees in either Economics or Development Studies, or Economic Policy Planning and Management, or Urban Planning, or Social Science, or Statistics or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution plus a Postgraduate Diploma in either Economics, or Development Studies, or Economic Policy Planning and Management, or Urban Planning, or Social Science, or Statistics, or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution.
- Applicants should have a minimum of five (5) years working experience in monitoring and evaluation three (3) of which must have been gained at Senior Officer or Supervisory level in Government or from a reputable organization.
- Age: Above 28 years
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 7th June 2021