Supervisor Database Administration Employment Opportunity – Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Job Title: Supervisor Database Administration
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref. No: DSC 15/70/01 Vol.2
Kampala Capital City Authority is the legal entity, established by the Ugandan Parliament that is responsible for the operations of the capital city of Kampala in Uganda. It replaced the Kampala City Council.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible to the Manager IT Applications for performing the following duties:-
- Collecting, analyzing and designing database requirements.
- Implementing and securing data warehouse requirements, and oversee that they meet KCCA ICT strategy.
- Performing data mining and business intelligence processes and procedures that support KCCA business needs.
- Monitoring performance of Databases and data warehouses in order to ensure their optimum operational standard.
- Producing periodic reports.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Supervisor Database Administration jobs should be Ugandans holding Honours Bachelor’s Degrees in either Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or Statistics, or Physics/Mathematics, or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution, plus a minimum of a Postgraduate Diploma in either Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or Management, or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution. Applicants should be in possession of Professional certification in either Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) or Oracle Certified Developer (OCD) or MCDBA or its equivalent.
- Applicants should have a minimum of five (5) years of working experience in Database management three (3) of which must have been gained at Senior Officer or Supervisory level in Government or from a reputable organization.
- Age: Above 28 years
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 7th June 2021