Manager- Women in Business and Special Programs Job Vacancies – DFCU Bank
Organisation: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Marketing
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Manager – Women in Business and Special Programs will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing strong and effective marketing special programs (WiB, Financial Literacy, Business Incubators etc.) to create awareness, and drive uptake of dfcu Bank products and services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all the Bank’s tailored marketing programs to increase product and segment sales, bring in new customers, and retain current customers.
- Develop and implement a marketing programs annual plan to support the overall business objectives.
- Develop the Women in Business Program strategy and manage its implementation to support sales.
- Plan and implement engagements with existing Women in Business relationships for customer retention.
- Support the sales and branch based teams to promote the Women in Business Program.
- Coordinate trainings for branch & sales teams, to build capacity to meet business requirements for WiB.
- Organize regional WIB trainings; in house and with stakeholders.
- Manage the dfcu financial literacy programs to meet the set business objectives.
- Initiate and manage alliances/partnerships (local and international) with like minded organizations, and leverage these relationships to support the dfcu marketing programs.
- Recommend and roll out new marketing special programs in relation to customer feedback received.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the DFCU Bank Manager- Women in Business and Special Programs job placement must hold a University Degree (Business related).
- At least five years of working experience, with at least 3 years in Commercial Banking.
- Relationship building, management and strong communication skills.
- Understanding of various product solutions, segments, and value propositions within the bank’s customer base.
- Exceptional products’ knowledge and ability to craft new programs /value adds to support up take.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- High-level experience in sourcing new partnerships to supplement dfcu marketing programs.
- Ability to build a rapport with partners to achieve mutual goals.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work calmly, under pressure and, within a dynamic team.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work with tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send applications with detailed CV’s including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O and A level) to the email address indicated below; Vacanciesbank@dfcugroup.com
Deadline: 17th June 2021