Job Title: Collections Postings Officer (Fresher Admin Jobs)
Organisation: Absa Group Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Job Summary: The Collections Postings Officer will primarily deliver operations administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs). Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative and operations support: Provide administrative and operations support and advice against standard operating procedures
- Ad Hoc duties: Provide support to customers and team as required to ensure team performance on an ongoing basis
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the ABSA Bank Collections Postings Officer job should hold relevant qualifications
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 5th August 2021
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com