Job Title: Branch Manager (3 Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Housing Finance Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Branch Performance
Housing Finance Bank, is a Commercial Bank and the leading provider of housing finance solutions with a vision to be the preferred consumer and business bank with a focus on housing finance.
Job Summary: The Branch Manager will implement the branch distribution & optimization strategy in line with Business growth & development, risk management, customer experience, Digital transformation, staff engagement & financial performance objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies to grow the branch‘s Liability base and asset portfolios in line with the Bank’s strategy
- Monitor the achievement of customer service rating in accordance with the bank set standards
- Monitor and implement compliance of credit risk frame work in order to keep portfolio asset quality within acceptable levels
- Implement branch internal controls and procedures in line with the bank policy
- Plan and coordinate the budgeting processes of the branch, monitor monthly performance of the budget and initiate corrective action in case of any variances
- Review, coordinate, monitor and authorize all the processes of opening, reactivation, adjustment, transfer and closure of all accounts in line with bank policies/procedures, KYC guidelines, CRB and money laundering guidelines.
- Conduct field visits and carry out the verification of loans to improve branch portfolio quality
- Produce branch performance reports and present them to all stake holders for review in accordance to set standards.
- Plan, review and monitor staff development and performance initiatives for branch staff in line with existing Human Resource policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an Honours degree in business or related field from a recognized University.
- Post-graduate qualifications / Professional Course in relevant discipline would be an added advantage.
- At least five years of progressive experience in business growth and Branch operations, as well as progressive experience in credit
- Sound Understanding of laws and regulations relating to lending in Financial Institutions.
- High level of analytics and Business Intelligence to conduct an analysis on the market trends
- Leadership skill, one should have managed a team before
- Computer Literacy
- Credit analysis
- Marketing and Sales
- Relationship management
- Must have Collaboration Skills to build relationships and manage conflicts.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a recent CV, copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, postal and email address and three competent referees addressed to:
Chief Human Resources Officer,
Housing Finance Bank,
4 Wampewo Avenue, Kololo
Email to: Recruitment@housingfinance.co.ug (Only Email applications are accepted)
NB: Do not hand deliver your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 17th September 2021 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com