Job Title: Journey Management Coordinator
Duty Station: Uganda
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. Our customers trust our technology-driven approach to design and build infrastructure solutions to responsibly transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today. From concept to commissioning, our expertise and comprehensive solutions deliver certainty, innovation and added value to energy projects around the world.
Job Summary: The Journey Management Coordinator will manage CONTRACTOR and Sub Contractors Journey Management and In Vehicle Monitoring System process. Someone to ensure Journey Management and IVMS compliance with the relevant Project Policies, Procedures and Practices and to provide support to Sub Contractors in establishing and maintaining the Journey Management and IVMS Policy, procedure and process
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
IVMS (In Vehicle Monitoring System)
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of the Project In Vehicle Monitoring System
- To ensure that all CONTRACTOR and Subcontractor vehicles qualified to be fitted with IVMS are identified and the correct programming criteria is adhered to as per the policy
- To ensure all IVMS Vehicle Data sheets and Platforms are correctly populated and maintained throughout the Project Cycle
- Any vehicle violation is recorded, reported and the appropriate disciplinary process is adhered to.
- To ensure all Project vehicle IVMS monitoring and driving data analysis are established according to the criteria
- Updating the procedure in line with any changes to the existing procedures, policies and road risk assessment requirements.
- Providing monthly assessments on data used to analyse the continuous driving improvement program across the Project
- Collate monthly Project vehicle IVMS reports to issue to COMPANY
- Ensuring SUBCONTRACTORS follow up with the IVMS provider for implementation and upgrade of the IVMS system
JMP (Project Journey Management process)
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of the Project Journey Management process
- To ensure that the CONTRACTOR and Subcontractor JMP documentation process is maintained correctly
- Provide guidance to Subcontractors in establishing their respective JMP process
- Responsible for the approval and collation of Project Vehicle JMP’s
- To ensure, by sampling, all Project vehicles are in compliance with the JMP policy that, required documentation are completed correctly and submitted in good time and are aligned with vehicles arriving at site..
- To ensure all Route Risk Assessments associated with individual Subcontractor travel plans are completed correctly
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least five years of experience in Fleet Transport Management systems
- Knowledge and experience in IVMS and JMP platforms and processes
- Good Basic computer experience to at least Intermediate Level
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) packages as a minimum
- Good English language reading, writing and speaking
- Individual must be self-motivated
- Understand the importance of timely completion of tasks to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com