Job Title: IVMS Tracking Supervisor (Entry Level Jobs)
Organisation: Hima Cement Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Vacancy Code: IVMSTSCO1
Reports to: Tracking Controller
Hima Cement Ltd. is a subsidiary of Bamburi Cement Ltd. which is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group. LafargeHolcim is the leading producer of building materials in the world. At Hima Cement, our Vision is “To be the preferred provider of cement and concrete based building solutions in East Africa with a strong focus on customer experience.”
Job Summary: The IVMS Tracking Supervisor will be responsible for tracking movements of all HGV & LGV, share daily, weekly and monthly IVMS reports on compliance, fuel consumption and advise business on truck weighed time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all the Health, Safety and Environment compliance rules in the designated working area.
- Monitor movement of both HGV and LGV, own fleet fuel consumption
- Driver in-cabin behavior monitoring and reporting.
- To register the vehicle fuel data in OPTI-Fleet tool within the fuel management module and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- To ensure that that the tracking units installed in all company vehicles are always active.
- To perform daily vehicle(fleet) online tracking for over speeding, geographical positioning, harsh acceleration and deceleration, respect to driving hours, night driving and all other driving parameters including the In-vehicle monitoring system (IVMS) and generate reports accordingly.
- To ensure that all fleet have Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) keys and they are configured to the corresponding users and data is analyzed in relation to these RFID key.
- To generate daily, weekly reports for the fleet performance and this shall include but not be limited to over speeding reports as per applicable speed limits per geofenced location, harsh acceleration, driver behavior deceleration, driving hours and night driving.
- Actively participate in incident investigation by providing analyzed data for the concerned vehicle.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Procurement and Logistics or equivalent.
- One year of working experience.
- In-depth knowledge on In Vehicle Management Systems, on board computers and systems for vehicle tracking.
- Knowledge and experience with Journey Management Plan procedures.
- MS Office Proficiency (Excel and word).
- Basic reporting skills.
- Attention to detail and precision and ability to think laterally.
- Self-driven problem solver and ability to handle extreme work pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with excellent influencing and organizational skills.
- High level of integrity
NB: Hima Cement will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs, which should include details of email address (if any), present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address (Email your application and CV to email@example.com and let’s save the environment).
- Hima Cement Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process
- Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one document
- Indicate the Vacancy Code as the subject for your email
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Qualified females are greatly encouraged to apply
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 31st August 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com