Job Title: Uganda Telesales Agent (Commission Based) (Several No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: ENGIE Energy Access
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Call Center Team Lead
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.14 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1 million customers and more than 5 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
Job Summary: Engie Energy Access, manufacturer of the FENIX POWER/MySol solar systems, is looking for dynamic, highly motivated, and disciplined Telesales agents with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. A Telesales agent is an individual who works under limited supervision and performs duties associated with customer acquisition and onboarding, while ensuring exceptional customer experience above all.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pitching Engie products to the target market to ensure growth of customer base
- Market the product and generate sales leads
- Acquire new customers over the phone
- Do top of the class customer onboarding
- Educate customers about the product use and installation
- Educate customers on how to pay
- Interpret the Loan Agreement to the customer and make sure they understand the financial commitment they are taking on
- Responsible for all the sales made to increase revenue generation (repayment)
- Cross/up-selling to existing customers
- Provide a positive experience to the customers on all phone interactions regardless of the outcome
- Ensure top tier customer experience to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Report any (suspected or confirmed) case of fraud or tampering to Engie management
- Escalate unresolved issues or questions to the Call Centre team lead on site.
- Observe standard operating procedures and safety practices
- Learn all product details, specifications, prices, and capabilities to be equipped with all product information.
- Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities.
- Should be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the customer finance agreement
- Take initiative to continuously improve your product knowledge and soft customer service skills to better serve our customers and develop your career.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
- Passion for the job – bringing renewable energy to millions of Ugandans
- Uphold ENGIE Values, including demonstrating honesty and integrity
- Willing to build and grow MySol Customer Base
- Must be a quick learner
Language(s): You must speak Luganda, English and one of the following languages:
- Lusoga, Lumasaba,
- Conversant with use of computers
Please Note: If you are currently a MySol Champion (sales agent) you are not eligible to apply
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com