Doctor’s Case Medicals LTD is a private Company with limited liability, registered and regulated by Uganda registration services bureau.
Our flagship business, Doctor’s case medicals is Licensed by Uganda medical and Dental practitioner’s council and provides Health services to clients from ten district of Southwestern Uganda. Our head offices are located at plot 47-51 Republic Road Rukungiri Municipality.
We are looking for self-motivated and skilled individuals to fill the position of Registered midwife.
• Provides direct prenatal, intra-partum, postpartum and/or well women patient services and primary care to clients of Doctors case medicals.
• Participates in the continuous education for medical, midwifery, nursing, clinical staff and others.
• Participates in other research and on-going Quality Assurance or Improvement activities.
• Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, to continuously improve maternal and child health service delivery and personal productivity.
• Participates in product design and planning for the maternity department
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
• Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
• Knowledge of midwifery theory, procedure and standards.
• Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate individual patient care programs.
• Ability to perform patient assessment and triage.
• Ability to develop and present educational programs and/or workshops.
• Knowledge of gynecological health issues and trends.
• Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.