JOB TITLE: BUSINESS ANALYST (2 Positions)
REPORTS TO: BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING AND BI & ANALYTICS MANAGERS
DEPARTMENT: TECHNOLOGY AND ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
JOB GRADE: C3
Responsible for effective data analytics and business intelligence across the Fund, implementing statistical and predictive modelling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on multiple real-time decision systems, and business processes analysis, documentation, and continuous improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the creation and dissemination of reports and performance dashboards.
- Create different business scenarios, methods and innovative analyses of available data while developing data solutions
- Identify information gaps, design reports and publish them, aimed at guiding the field teams
- Collect data, analyze and present insights
- Collect expenditure and revenue data and prepare a cost-benefit analysis
- Set targets for all key performance indicators based on empirical analysis
- Collect, analyze and present data, and carry out periodic research to gather valuable insights on market trends that affect the business.
- Collect data, design models and present solutions
- Collaborate with process owners to adhere to standard systems and methods for managing business processes, enabling sustainable improvements in business results.
- Managing business processes, enabling sustainable improvements in business results
- Coordinate with different teams to determine requirements for data warehousing, reporting and analytical solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Software engineering, Data science, or any other highly numerical and analytical field.
- Formal Certification in Data Science, Business intelligence, Big Data or Data Analytics.
A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Process Analyst or any related role, in a busy or fast-paced environment.
- Coding (python, R)
- Data science and analytics
- Commitment & Integrity
- Proactivity & Innovation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Collaboration skills
- Resilience & Resourcefulness
- Thinking and Problem Analysis
- Research and investigation
- Business Process Reengineering
- Project Management
- Data collection and analysis
- Computer-aided auditing techniques
Interested individuals should click https://forms.office.com/r/QNivzzYU0h to fill out the application form and also send copies of their application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications, addressed to the Chief of People and Culture to email@example.com by Friday 26th August 2022.
Women are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.