JOB TITLE: TRANSITION SPECIALIST (1 Position)
REPORTS TO: MANAGER IT SECURITY
DEPARTMENT: TECHNOLOGY AND ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
JOB GRADE: D1
The role is primarily accountable for the overall quality, improvement, execution, and enforcement of the Fund’s IT Change Control process. He/she is the main coordinator within this process and is the focal point regarding changes for IT in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Schedule changes and ensure appropriate resources are assigned to execute the requested changes.
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics for the requested changes.
- Maintain the change schedule and projected service outage.
- Perform change impact analysis, assess change readiness, and identify stakeholders for the requested changes.
- Review all change requests for compliance to required standards according to established guidelines.
- Evaluate completed change requests to ensure the change management process was followed and recommend improvements.
- Ensure all necessary communication, documentation and testing is done prior to approval.
- Maintain pre-authorized and standard change lists
- Prepare for the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings by having the appropriate changes and respective stakeholders present/available for the meetings.
- Present the requested changes to CAB for authorization
- Ensure all necessary documentation is availed and reviewed to inform the emergency change decision.
- Obtain emergency change authorization from CAB.
- Continual review and improvement of the change process from best practice, risk/audit reviews and training.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, software engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Professional qualifications in, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), or related certifications.
Work Experience: 5 years working in a busy IT environment and 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Commitment & Integrity
- Proactivity & Innovation
- Getting Work Done
- Relationship Building
- Communicating and Influencing
- Resilience & Resourcefulness
- Thinking and Problem Analysis
- Research and Investigation
- Business Process and Project Management
- Risk and Control
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Computer-aided auditing techniques
Interested individuals should click https://forms.office.com/r/Pxv1ftCfQC to fill out the application form and also send copies of their application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications, addressed to the Chief of People and Culture to email@example.com by Friday 26th August 2022.
Women are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.