Job Title: Fleet Assistant
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd, a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in the Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, surgical and Nutrition products. The company is an Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for Several Manufacturers from Europe and the Middle East.
We are looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- HE or SHE is to take part in the Validation of the fleet vehicles and delivery system
- To create an SOP for the cleaning and maintaining the fleet vehicles used for delivery of medicines In Kampala as well as the ones used for upcountry by medical reps.
- Conduct a risk assessment for the fleet department.
- To take and maintain records of daily mileage and fuel consumption.
- Arrange for regular maintenance and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- To keep track of the renewal of required documents including vehicle insurance, and registration logs.
- Take the necessary steps required by the rules and regulations in the event of an accident involving the office vehicle
- To carry out periodic checks on the assigned vehicle to determine maintenance needs and report accordingly and on time
- To follow NP safety and security guidelines for drivers, transportation and tracking
- Ensuring and checking that the standard services for vehicles are scheduled and carried out, as well as daily and weekly checks
- Controlling and managing the mechanical stock and follow up of reparations (spare parts and consumable items)
- Perform daily and weekly vehicle inspections
- Makes sure that drivers have valid all documentation they need to conduct their duties
- Any other duties assigned to you by management or your supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must know how to drive a motor vehicle and must have a valid Driving permit baring class A and B
- Must hold a diploma or bachelor’s degree in procurement and logistics management or any related field.
- At least two years’ experience in fleet management and logistics
- Strong commitment to safety and security
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to maintain calm and composure even under pressure
- Ability to prioritize your workload
- Must have knowledge of using the trucking system.
- Age: Below 30 years
How to Apply:
All Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Limited.
Email: email@example.com by sending us;
Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
Deadline: 3rd September 2022
(Only Successful Candidates will be contacted)
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com