EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certificate in Pharmacy, Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Health supplies management or related field is required
- Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council is required
- Valid practising license is required.
- 1 year of experience in a community or hospital pharmacy
- Experience working with INGOs is an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of store management
- Knowledge of ERP systems/Rx solution
- Knowledge in medicine dispensing.
- Skilled at using ERP systems/Rx solutions to track inventory
- Skilled at using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organized with good quantitative ability and attention to detail
- A good command of both written and spoken English
- Ability to act with integrity and ensure security of store goods
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information and adhere to professional code of conduct
- Must be physically fit with ability to lift heavy boxes
- Ability to maintain detailed records with high accuracy
- Ability to support MTI Calling and adhere to the MTI Code of Conduct
This position requires work at health facilities located in remote areas with very basic living conditions.