Job Title: Sales Executive (5 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Pre Motors Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
At Pre motors Uganda, our commitment is to offer you a unique set of financing solutions to purchase high-quality vehicles at the lowest competitive prices countrywide, by dealing directly with the seller and eliminating all middle-men.
Working with pre-motors will give you an opportunity to:
- Have IMPACT by bringing accessibility to affordable cars to traditionally underserved customers and locations
- Quickly GROW your professional skill set list by being part of a fast-paced, high-growth, and innovative organization.
- THRIVE in a fun and entrepreneurial culture that values input and action from all.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceptional customer service skills, including interpersonal communication and rapport building
- In-depth knowledge of the dealership’s vehicles, finance options, and sales process
- Intuition to anticipate which cars will appeal to different customers
- Active listening to best determine a customer’s wants and needs
- Persuasiveness to convince customers to make a purchase
- Confidence to create a positive impression on customers
- Negotiation skills to offer deals that satisfy customers while ensuring profit for the company Organization and time management to handle many different customers, including past customers, at once
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to coordinate sales with the sales department and/or other Salespeople
- A welcoming and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge and passion for vehicles
- Turns customers into buyers by matching them with their ideal car.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding their requirements and interests and matching these interests to various car models.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections, asking for sales, negotiating prices, and completing sales and purchasing contracts.
- Provides sales management information by completing weekly and monthly reports.
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- There are no restrictions on the requirement for a field sales representative as the right attitude is the most important thing you will need to do this job. However, candidates holding a degree in relevant streams like media, sales, business, and management will most likely get considered.
- Computer knowledge
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
How to Apply:
All interested candidates that meet the above job specifications should send their applications, CVs, and academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachments should be merged and sent as one in PDF ONLY.
A first come, first serve basis will highly be considered.
Deadline: 8th September 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com