Organisation: BondRich Advisory Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
BondRich Advisory Group is a client-centered HR & Management Consultancy firm operating in Uganda. The firm was established with a mission to provide customized transformational solutions that suites the ever changing needs of our clients. We specialize in the provision of Human Resource and organizational development consultancy services to clients in both profit and non-profit sectors.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Team Leader, the Graduate Trainee will be trained in a broad range of services cutting across sectors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in on-the-job training as per the business needs.
- Participating in meetings, and team-building events.
- Taking part in key activities and keeping a log of experiences.
- Compiling reports and making presentations when called upon.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Business Unit Associates wherever possible.
- Completing assigned work
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times
- Track service delivery progress and address all client’s inquiries
- Prepare monthly reports on related matters
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a related field.
How to Apply:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 30th September 2022
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.uganda.jobsportal-career.com