Review and monitor the implementation of M & E management systems and guidelines for measuring and tracking projects performance & impact and manage the utilization of data and information to guide the implementation of the projects.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the ELMA Measure of Success (MOS) table and PMP for monitoring the progress and impact of the project;
- Develop and monitor the implementation of approaches for conducting periodic surveys (baseline/site assessment, progress/midterm, and end of project) to establish the current, progress and impact level of projects;
- Develop and monitor the implementation of project guidelines for data utilization and feedback mechanisms internally and externally in the districts which includes organizational periodic team reviews to improve project thematic performance;
- Develop and review MIS specifications for the project and monitor functionality of the different information portals;
- Develop and monitor the implementation of periodic M&E project operational plans, scorecard and manage the M & E project budget;
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the capacity building plan for M&E in all project supported sites;
- Participate in the developing/reviewing of support supervision guidelines, plans and tools for the project and as well monitor the procurement and distribution process of all data collection tools for the project;
- Develop procedures for and participate in generating quality project reports to key stakeholders;
- Develop and maintain a competent & motivated “team of M & E staff and maintain strategic partnerships and networks;
- Monitor the utilization of both qualitative and quantitative data collected and turn it into research and fundable proposals then present findings in appropriate fora in line with Baylor Uganda research guidelines
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- 1. A degree in Statistics, Demography or Quantitative Economics with a Masters in Statistics or Quantitative Economics or any other relevant masters;
- 2. Formal qualification in project monitoring and evaluation; At least 5 years of experience in log frame approach in planning, monitoring & evaluation and application of qualitative and quantitative M&E methods with a reputable International or local NGO.
- 5 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.