Reports To: DW OSL
Location: Tilenga Site
Supervises: Direct : Indirect:
Interacts/Interfaces with: Internal: External:
The main responsibility of the job holder’s:
• HSE performance reporting (Incidents, Number of audit performed and unconformities identified + actions follow-up) Ensure HSE enhancement monitoring process (track progresses from actions identification to closure).
• Participate on the Cause Tree Analysis (CTA) when needed, ensure that the action plan for identified corrective measures is implemented.
• Continue to further develop and maintain a safety culture on the rig site.
• Promote safety through coaching, knowledge sharing and, in all respects, demonstrate a visible leadership in safety and thereby ensuring that accidents are prevented to the maximum extent possible.
• Assume front-end coaching of the crew with respect to;
• Hazard observation techniques, risk and preventive barrier understanding, charterer guidelines and procedures related to safe operation onshore, proper handling and reporting incl. use of Safety Observation Cards (SOC), and job packages. Further to assist the crew in identifying risk and hazards and contribute to find constructive solution to improve safety as well as liaise employees’ safety concerns to the onboard management’s attention
• Work Permit Risk Identification and Mitigation.
• Control the quality of the Rig Site Safety induction.
• Assist the Superintendent in controlling that the training of the Rig Contractor and the services companies’ personnel complies with the training matrix of the Rig Contractor and the services companies.
• Assist the OSE Superintendent in developing with the Rig Contractor an HSE improvement plan.
• Perform regular safety audit to the contractor and service company HSE systems utilized on the rig.
• Share good practices from one Rig site with the other Rig sites.
Education, Training, Skills & Experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Professional experience: A minimum of 3 years in an equivalent position in Drilling and Wells in operations.
• HSE Background preferred, but candidates with proven track record on Drilling and wells operations will be considered.
• Certification preferred: Risks & Human factor; Cause tree analysis, Respect of environment in operations, Oil Spill Clearance.
• Strong communication skills, leadership skills and the ability to work with and motivate employees on all levels of the organization.
You can apply by submitting your cover letter and CV to email@example.com