• Take responsibility for daily supervision of the Finance function and ensure timely and accurate reporting of all financial records and interpretation to management.
• Support the Top Management in Finance, Strategy and related functions of the Bank.
• Provide support in meeting the business revenue targets, minimize costs and maximize profitability through timely and accurate perfor- mance reports.
• Be responsible for the preparation of annual budget under the guidance and supervision of Top Management of the Bank. Supervise continuous review of the Bank’s strategy and budget against performance and also benchmarking to align to market changes within local and international markets.
• Oversee general ledger monitoring and security to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAPS) and regulato- ry requirements.
• Be responsible for maintaining internal control safeguards and coordinate all audit reviews of financial records and functions by both internal and external auditors.
• Develop timely and accurate financial and management reports reflecting the true activities of the Bank on periodic basis as may be required by both internal and external auditors.
• Preparation of regulatory statement/returns.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree, Must be a member of ICPAU, Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance management in a Financial Institutions, Experi- ence in a senior management role is an added advantage.
• A proven and extensive track record gained within Financial Manage- ment from a Financial Institution.
Suitable candidates should submit their applications along with their CVs in person to HR Department, Bank of India (U) Ltd, Head Office, Plot 37 Jinja Road next to National Water Offices, Kampala or email it to email@example.com .in not later than by 1st May 2023 up to 5:00PM.