Job Title: Corporate Relationship Manager
Organisation: KCB Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Corporate
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Head of Corporate, the Corporate Relationship Manager will be charged with the responsibility to grow and maintain a portfolio of clients within assigned market segment by contributing to business growth of the Corporate Banking unit through provision of customized products/solutions and cross selling other Bank products and services to enhance value-add relationship with new and existing customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and retain existing relationships and generate new business in the assigned market segments by providing core banking products and services. This will include an increase in the customer base, growth in balance sheet (assets/liabilities & contingent liabilities- mainly in LCY), growth in earnings, increased facility utilization and actively cross-selling bank products and services.
- Ensure customer relations are maintained well to reduce complaints and retain existing customers by management of customer expectations.
- Develop strategies for maintaining and further penetrating existing client base and execute the strategy through calls, visits, needs assessment, account plans, customer qualification and follow-up meetings to maintain, enhance and expand customer relationships.
- Ensure adherence to and application of established policies, processes, and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment including minimization of exposures to and impact of risks associated with client portfolio in line with Bank credit policies, BOU regulatory requirements, KYC, and AML policies.
- Ensure timely submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit Policy guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain the quality of assigned portfolio within stipulated Non-Performing Loans (NPL) and Portfolio at Risk (PAR) parameters.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, and quarterly administration and business performance reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related course
- Master’s degree is desired
- At least three years of experience in Relationship Management
- Experience in Credit analysis
- Experience in Banking Operations
- Experience in Customer service
- Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Business Acumen
- Marketing and Networking Skills
- Stake Holder Management
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 2nd May 2023