What you will be expected to do;
• Deliver classroom and field-based training to staff and agents in the assigned region.
• Keep track of set KPIs and achieve training targets as required
Design and deliver training assessments with the guidance of the Training Manager
• Support the Training Manager in identifying staff training needs.
• Ensure 100% adoption and usage of technology-based work tools by all field staff
• Drive consistent & accelerated learning performance through data tools
• Share timely communication of policies, training updates & changes to assigned region
Collect and share feedback on the implementation new tools, products, and processes
• Run the administration of knowledge-based platforms
• Drive agent engagement & lesson completion via the learning management system
• Facilitate and ensure effective delivery of 90-day induction and mentorship for field-based staff in the assigned region
Support the development and improvement of training materials and concepts
You might be a strong candidate if you:
• Have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or any related field with at least 2 years of experience in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales, customer services or marketing.
• Are knowledgeable about Learning Management Systems
• Can conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment
• Potray diligence, accuracy, reliability and high level of commitment
• Are profiiciently skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools
• Possess excellent interpersonal ,communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Have good planning and organising ability, are self driven and able to work under minimal supervision with the flexibility to travel frequently to remote areas
Are passionate about working with rural, off-grid consumers and resolving their issues
Closing Date : 11th May, 2023