Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Karpolax is a company offering innovative solutions for Fruit and Vegetable preservation increasing the shelf life. Not only are we a discovery house, we are also a source for preservation technologies to be used by all the agricultural sector value chain actors.
Job Summary: The Quality Control Manager will oversee all aspects of quality control to ensure that products meet the required quality standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement quality control processes and procedures
- Manage the testing and inspection of raw materials and finished products
- Ensure that products meet the required quality standards and specifications
- Develop and implement procedures to improve quality control processes
- Collaborate with the Production Manager and Supply Chain Manager to ensure that quality control processes are integrated into the production process
- Analyze quality control data to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions
- Manage and motivate the quality control team to achieve productivity and efficiency targets
- Ensure that all health and safety regulations are followed in the quality control process
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to ensure that quality control processes are aligned with customer needs and company goals
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Quality Control or a related field
- A minimum of five years of experience in quality control management, preferably in the food processing industry
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their application letters, updated CVs via email to email@example.com with the Email Ref as JOB APPLICATION: POSITION.
Deadline: 5th May 2023 (Preference will be given to early applicants)