Job Title: Administrator (Fresher Jobs)
Organization: Uganda Martyrs University
Duty Station: Ngetta, Lira, Uganda
Reports to: Director, Ngetta Campus
Uganda Martyrs University (UMU) is a faith-based private University owned by the Episcopal Conference of the Catholic Bishops of Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the Campus Director.
- Preparing, organising and storing administrative data base of the Campus.
- Handle petty cash and subsequent accountability.
- Taking inventory and monitoring all the assets at the campus.
- Custodian of all campus keys.
- Supervising the cleanliness of the Campus.
- Preparing campus meetings and taking minutes.
- Secretary to the meetings called by the Campus Director.
- Coordinate with relevant authorities on administrative issues of the Campus.
- Carry out any other duties assigned to him/her by the Director.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences and Humanities or its equivalent in the relevant field.
- At least three years of experience in Office and Administrative duties, with administrative and organisational skills.
How to Apply:
Applications for the post must be accompanied with an up-to-date C.V, copies of relevant documents a current day telephone contact and/or email address. Each application should be accompanied by two confidential recommendations in sealed envelopes from their referees.
Applications should be addressed to:
Director, Human Resources
Uganda Martyrs University
P.O Box 5498, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 19th May 2023