Job Title: Executive Assistant (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Cairo Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
Cairo Bank Uganda Limited was incorporated on 11th July, 1994. The Bank was formerly known as Cairo International Bank owned by the three leading Egyptian Banks namely; Banque Du Caire, Bank Misr and National Bank of Egypt. In 2019, it became a fully owned subsidiary of Banque Du Caire (BDC). The shareholder consolidation in 2019 was on the back of expanding its presence across Africa whilst providing an entry point into the COMESA market.
Job Summary: The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Executive Office, Board of Directors, and the Executive Team, as well as managing the Office Operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper organization of the office of the Executive at all times and oversee the arrangement of meetings, filing, organization of documents and availability of stationery and refreshments.
- Manage and maintain the Executive dairies, schedule their meetings and receive and screen incoming visitors
- Co-ordinate travel planning requirements for the office and maintain a travel itinerary
- Brief the Executives on any engagements to maintain an accurate record of paper and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Executives.
- Draft and disseminate meeting minutes
- Draft correspondences for the office
- Draft Reports as directed by the line manager
- Record minutes of meetings as directed by the Line manager
- Act as a point of contact between Executives and internal colleagues and External clients
- Handling correspondence directed to the Office and to Managers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial studies, Office management and Administration
- Two years of experience in Executive Office management preferably in a financial institution
- Interpersonal skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Negotiation skills
- Proactive and decisive
- Time Management
How to Apply:
All Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their curriculum vitae to the Head Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 12th May 2023