Job Title: Research Assistant (Several No Experience Data Collection Jobs)
Organisation: Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC) is a non-profit research organization. IDRC conducts research in infectious diseases including Malaria, HIV and Tuberculosis. Our studies have led to over 300 publications and have impacted on the management of infectious diseases in Uganda. IDRC currently manages over 41 Grants with an annual budget of $11 million. IDRC was established in May 2008 by Ugandan health scientists from Makerere University College of Health Sciences, University of California, San Francisco and the Uganda Ministry of Health.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in development of data collection tools.
- Participate in meeting observations, health facility surveys and implementation science activities.
- Participate in planning and conducting stakeholder engagement meetings.
- Participate in report writing and dissemination activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any of these fields: Public Health, Environmental Health Science, Monitoring & Evaluation, Social Work & Social Administration.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Health Services Research or a related field is a MUST
- Possession of a certificate in GCP is a MUST
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 12th May 2023