Job Title: Management Analyst (Admin Jobs)
Organisation: United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: USD $45,290 /Per Year
Position Number: Kampala-2023-047
About US Embassy:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
Job Summary: The Management Analyst will coordinate special projects to include VIP visits, including POTUS and CODELs. The position coordinates the preparation of Annual Management Reports that include Financial Filers, COLA and Post differential, consumables and education reports. The position will manage the Collaborative Management initiative (CMI), and will be responsible for monitoring, coordinating, evaluating and reporting metrics. The position is supervised by the Management Counselor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicants for the United States US Embassy Management Analyst job opportunity should have completed 2 years of college studies. R
- A minimum of three years of administrative or clerical working experience in project coordination/project management is required.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire knowledge and understanding of not only the Management Office’s role in the Embassy, but the Management Office’s functional relationship with the Mission’s other sections and agencies.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Must be able to effectively use computer software (Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project or similar software) and the Internet.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention-to-detail, cope with various personalities in addressing competing requests, keep tight deadlines, function in a stressful environment, and manage large numbers of people.
- Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance.
- Language: Level IV (Fluent, speaking/reading/writing) in English is required. This may be tested.
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with the United States Embassy, US Mission in Kampala should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 6th June 2023