Job Title: Commercial Supervisor
Organisation: Kyosk Digital Services
Duty Station: Luzira, Kampala, Uganda
Kyosk Digital Services Limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks. ETG Digital Platforms (Kyosk) is building the future of the retail of everyday essentials and access to financial services in Africa, starting from Kenya.
Job Summary: We are looking for a talented person to join our Sales team as a commercial supervisor. Reporting to the Territory Manager, you will be managing a team of field-based sales agents. You will be required to collaborate and monitor the performance of the third-party partners and send daily reports to the Territory manager. You will support the training and hiring of your team from time to time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive allocated market Revenue Targets.
- Generation of profitable orders as measured by basket value.
- Drive acquisition and recruitment of new customers across the portfolio range
- Drive app adoption and activity across the portfolio range activity;
- Oversee & Support the on-ground performance of all third-party providers while holding them accountable E.g Market developers, marketing agencies, etc maintain and grow relationships with existing customers;
- Strive to improve & grow customer satisfaction through excellent execution and real-time response to customer needs.
- Monitor fulfillment of customers’ orders via the App
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services,
- Gather market insight on trends and consumer behavior to drive strategic decision-making on product listing;
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly;
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants while managing of the whole Value Chain with courtesy and Finesse to deliver results;
- Track and report assigned market performance
- Responsible for 100% of Revenue target per assigned market…
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in sales, marketing, or any relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage;
- At least four years of experience in field sales with a least 1-year experience managing a team;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Structured and can work well under pressure
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications;
- Strong knowledge of retail industry standards;
- Confident and charismatic approach to people.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 30th May 2023