Job Title: IT Officer (3 Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Goodman International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure Computer Hardware, Operating systems and Applications.
- Monitoring, maintaining and updating computer systems and Networks.
- Enterprise System Analysis and Integration of all company systems
- Maintaining high Data Security Measures for all the IT systems in the company
- Technical Support including training End-User Staff on new computer systems and Applications from time to time.
- The IT Officer will be maintaining records of Software licenses
- Website Design, Administration and Maintenance
- Replace parts and software as required for all office IT related equipment
- Provide support with Procedural documentation and written instructions on roll-out of New Applications.
- The incumbent will set up new users Accounts and profiles and deal with all IT security related issues.
- Install Software and perform tests on all computer equipment and programs
- Setting up peripherals like printers, routers, fax-machines, Desk phones etc.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
- IT certifications i.e. the applicant must hold CompTIA /CCNA Certification
- At least three years of proven experience in a similar or related position
- Previous experience in Routing, Switching, Networking is an added advantage
- Ability to think logically
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to maintain calm and composure even under pressure
- Focused on results and responds positively to feedback
- Ability to prioritize your workload
- Ability to troubleshoot LAN and WAN Problems
- Age: Below 30 years
How to Apply:
All interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter, updated resume and academic documents to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Deadline: 1st June 2023
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.