Job Title: HR Advisor
Organisation: KCB Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Learning & Development Manager in following-up and ensuring implementation of the Bank’s learning and development initiatives for the year.
- Facilitate the new hire onboarding and track as well as report on the 30.60.90 boarding activities and ensure they are conducted for each new employee as well as the Internal movements onboarding replica with the support of HRBPs.
- Serve as first point-of-contact and advisor to staff and line managers on operational HR cases related to day-to-day workplace matters and activities such as training, recruitment, performance, benefits, leave, wellness, OHS, onboarding / offboarding and HR administration in accordance with the Human Resources policies and procedures manual.
- Work closely with the HRBPs to resolving complex employee relations matters and building positive employee experiences at each stage of the employee lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding including exit interview coordination.
- Oversee the Bank’s leave administration and management processes, procedures, policies, plans, communications, tracking mechanisms, documentation, and data analytics.
- In liaison with the HODs and Line managers, develop adverts for vacant positions, support the shortlisting process, set up interview assessments and follow up background checks for new staff.
- Facilitate the recruitment of Clerk & Section head, Support staff while adhering to processes and ensure that procedures are followed.
- Follow up and submit the HR monthly reports including RCSA, RR, Leave report, BIA and BCP.
- Analyze trends from HR cases handled as well as employee queries and translate these into insights for HR policy and process reviews.
- Facilitate the staff exit process by advising employees to adhere to the employee exit and clearance procedures.
- Support the L&D Manager in Talent Management
- Act as the HR Risk & compliance coordinator
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant experience
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 29th May 2023