This role is responsible for managing projects across businesses and functions, in order to meet strategic business objectives. The role incumbent is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined methodologies, timelines and budgets. Typically reporting into a Business Project Manager/ Programme Manager, this role is expected to recruit and manage project teams, ensuring quality control throughout the project lifecycle. He/she will be expected to work on medium complexity projects, typically projects with a single focus.
• Project planning & execution
• Change request & Change control Project Scoping
• Manage key dependencies, roles and project risks.
• Quality Management
• Project Expense & Benefits Management
• Risk, Opportunity & Issue Management
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Procurement & contract management
• Team effectiveness
• Responsible for successful project outcomes.
• Delivers specified requirements and meets customer satisfaction.
• Reporting on project progress at regular intervals, to be presented to project boards
• Escalates decisions and or unresolved issues and in doing so makes recommendations.
• Liaising with vendors and suppliers/consultants.
• Integrates delivery and metrics across the people, process, finance and customer dimensions of the business.
• Establishes and updates project plans with actuals and forecasts, and manages deviations from the plan.
• Ensuring the project objective is clear.
• Plans and manages the deployment of resources to meet project milestones.
• Manages the people, processes and technology required to deliver solutions effectively, according to the project requirements.
Business, Business Objectives, Business Projects, Executing Plans, Management Reporting, People Management, Project Management, Project Management Life Cycle, Project Planning, Project Requirements, Project Risks, Project Scoping, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Business Units, Strategic Planning
Honours Degree (Hons): Project Management (Required)
Interested and Qualified? Click here to apply