Job Title: Senior Administration Officer
Organisation: Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC)
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Principal Administration Officer
Kiira Motors Corporation or KMC is a State Enterprise in Uganda established to champion the Development of the Domestic Automotive Value Chain for job and wealth creation.
Job Summary: The Senior Administration Officer is responsible for all general office administration, including but not limited to managing correspondences, scheduling appointments and planning meetings, receive and provide general support to visitors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Front Office: Plan, administer and control budgets for general office equipment, supplies and services; acquire and coordinate the distribution and use of office equipment, furniture, and stationery.
- Implement Access Control Protocols: Monitor the Building Services, Facilities, furniture, and equipment to ensure that they remain safe, secure, well-maintained and control physical access to building/designated areas using the appropriate technologies.
- Implement the Visitors Management Protocols: Implement an efficient Visitor management process, by deploying the right technologies, in order to delivering a positive brand and visitor experience.
- Business Process Analysis and Optimisation: Analyse internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations particularly for the Access Control and Visitors Management Protocols.
- Customer Experience: Implement customer centric approaches ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met or exceeded. Address or escalate customer issues and ensure they are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Administration and Management: Participate in management of the activities within the Department by providing technical guidance, project management and leadership and performance monitoring.
- Skilling and Capacity Development: Lead, mentor, develop, coach, train and appraise subordinates and peers to help them be successful in their roles and to progress in their skills and abilities.
- Reporting and Analysis: Develop and implement Monthly Work Plans necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities and Performance Reports detailing all visitor’s management protocols and scheduling of meetings aspects of the company.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Business Administration, Administrative and Secretarial Studies, Industrial Psychology, Industrial Engineering and Management, Social Sciences or Related Field from a recognized Institution.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or any other closely related discipline from a recognized Institution.
- The applicant should have General Working Experience of at least Three (3) years. The applicant should have managed a Front Office, Customer Service Centre or served as an Administration Officer or related field in a reputable organization for at least Two (2) years.
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Data Analysis and Data Management
- Documentation and Records Management
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and ERP Systems
- Complete Tasks within Set Budgets, Timeframes and Standards
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to take Initiative and Good Decision-Making Skills
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Ability to Learn and Acquire New and Relevant Skills
- Duty of Care while Operating within the terms of Company policies and procedures
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC) should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 1st December 2023