• A strong and broad-based business related degree e.g. Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Industrial Management.
• Good conceptual, innovative, computer, business writing, numeric, analytical and decision making skills.
• At least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
• Great communication skills is a pre-requisite.
• Valid driving license
• The B2B Lubes Sales Engineer’s main objective is to manage, coordinate and develop Lubricants sales strategy for the general trade Channel.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure constant adherence and compliance to company HSEQ and security standards, local by-laws, standards and legislation to minimize all risk pertaining to company assets and protection of life.
• Implement and Monitor Corporate Health, Safety, Environment and Quality standards and programs in relation to Total Energies Lubricants on the B2B Channel.
• Work with HSEQ Team to ensure that all Material Safety Datasheets are saved and up to date.
• Participate in the formulation and execution of the Lubricants Sales strategy & Business Plan development for the B2B Channel.
• Participate in the formulation and execution of the Lubricants global communication and promotions strategy and more specifically for the B2B Channel.
• Manage the relationship between TotalEnergies & Lubricants Clients on the B2B Channel.
• Responsible for the growth of lubricants sales on the B2B Channel.
• Offer Technical Support to the B2B Lubes Clients in terms of application of the different TotalEnergies Products.
• Monitor, identify and communicate changes in the market conditions in terms of competitor initiatives with the view of adopting the affiliate’s Route to Market to meet these changes.
• Ensures that the B2B Lubes business is profitable.
• Ensure that all “B2B-Lubes” clients have valid contracts.
• Maintain a good Client/Supplier relationship with the GT clients to project and promote a good company image.
• Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
• Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions.
• Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
• Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
• Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements.
• Collect and document competitive intelligence.
• Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base.
• Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
• Follow through all customer complaints relating to product quality and quantity to closure.
Closing Date : 27th November, 2023