a) Implementation of the Umbrella growth strategy through segmentation and management of key company clients
b) Identify high value proposition targets and deliver bundled employee benefit solutions
c) Ability to upsell and cross- sell other solutions to company Clients.
d) Organize and manage pre-retirement seminars based on the company annual workplan
e) Work closely with the strategic business units for marketing and product distribution
f) Build awareness and mine value for cross sell opportunities
g) Source new business in line with the company business plan and growth strategy
h) Deliver outsourced or in-house retirement & financial management solutions as needed
a) Manage business opportunities arising related company group solutions
b) Manage and strengthen relationships within identified Corporate & Institutional accounts
c) Provide financial planning advice and solutions to company clients
d) Identify a client’s investment needs, risk tolerance and profile, other investments (and other assets), personal circumstances, income requirements, investment time horizon and advise accordingly
e) Educate the clients with regards to basic investment principles, i.e. risk versus return, market sentiment, market trends, performance (offshore and local), benchmarks etc
f) Conduct annual client training including member sessions & annual and special AGM
g) Adequately respond to capacity gaps among management committee members for upskilling
h) Resolve client concerns, queries and/or complaints with timely update of legislative changes
i) Actively represent the organization in Industry thought leadership engagements
3. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
a) Achieve individual revenue targets from existing and new company clients
b) Implementation of Key Performance Indicators Review to ensure the departments meets its targets, taking remedial action where necessary.
c) Support and contribute towards attainment of departmental goals through annual workplans and financial forecasts for assigned portfolio in line with organization’s strategic objectives
d) Financial management through invoicing, facilitating collection of income and cost management in line with internal policy for assigned portfolio.
e) Provide support and collaboration to identify in new business and cross selling initiatives across the group as shall be assigned by your team leader.
f) Identify opportunities and provide support on implementation of new products, information and/or regulations to ensure that the Department/organization is in tune with current developments and best practices.
4. Budget and Financial Management
a) Support the determination of income forecasts in line with company goals and objectives
b) Support and contribute towards attaining departmental budgets.
c) Review and monitor the individuals’ monthly revenues in order to ensure the division meets its targets, taking remedial action where necessary
d) Monitor invoicing and overseeing collection of business income
e) Managing P & L for all role related projects
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
1) Business related degree and Professional Qualification in a business, finance or investment related field will be an added advantage
2) Ability to sell corporate and individual solutions
3) Good understanding of the financial services industry including retirement benefits Act and regulations
4) Good understanding of company’s product offering
5) Good understanding of general investment guidelines and concepts.
6) Good understanding of tax implications of various investment vehicles
7) Working understanding of features and appropriateness of various alternate solutions
8) Proactive and uses initiative
9) Able to work independently but also as part of a team with timely quality production
10) Good interpersonal skills – with managing relationships of various stakeholders
11) Creative thinker with good Problem solving skills
12) Excellent verbal, written skills and confident with good presentation skills
13) Organized with effective time management skills
14) Good listening and interpersonal skills
Send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd November, 2023.