PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring the bank’s Business Growth Strategy in line with organizational goals and objectives whilst ensuring that the strategy is successfully generating and contributing to the growth of BUBL’s Assets and Liabilities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any related field. Master’s Degree is an added advantage. Certification in CIM, FCIB
• At least 10 years banking experience with more than 5 years at a management level
Experience in a microfinance financial institution is an added advantage
• Proven track record of developing strategies,
• policies, systems and procedures for the delivery of customer service in a financial institution Knowledge of Ugandan banking regulations and statutory requirements.
• Networking and negotiation skills coupled with effective communication skills
Ability to lead people in multidisciplinary/multicultural team setting
Time management and adherence to timeliness Driving continuous improvement and innovation and good at formulating concepts and strategies
Interested candidates should email their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic documents, IN PDF FILE mentioning the job tittle as the subject matter to firstname.lastname@example.org NOT later than Friday 08 December 2023. All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource BRAC Uganda Bank Limited. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.